Crikey Campers WA Pty Ltd
Crikey Campers is a West Australian owned recreational vehicle rental company with depot locations in Perth, Broome and Darwin. Crikey Campers offer an extensive fleet of rental Camper Trailers, Caravans and 4WD Vehicles to the local and international market.
Crikey is more than a “Rental Car Company”, and is passionate about delivering their customers the ultimate road trip experience.
Crikey Campers is currently seeking a professional Reservations Sales Agent to join the motivated team in their Kewdale Rental Centre.
As a Reservations Sales Agent your main tasks include:
- The delivery of exceptional customer service
- Respond to agent and direct client rental enquiries
- Engage in outbound sales consultations
- Seek new customer opportunities using our CRM system
- Provide a high level of knowledge based assistance to clients
- Managing reservations
- Customer Check In & Check Out
- Constant monitoring, tracking & organising fleet availability
The successful applicant will possess the following skills & experience:
- At least 2 years proven sales or customer service experience
- The ability to quickly build positive and trusting relationships
- Previous held a similar role within the Hospitality or Tourism industry
- A strong track record of achieving sales targets
- A high level of written and verbal communication with an enthusiastic phone manner
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong computer aptitude with the ability to master specialist booking systems
- Have a strong geographical knowledge of WA and NT and have a passion for travel and the outdoor lifestyle
- The ability to work both independently and as part of the broader team
- Hold a current unrestricted full drivers licence
A second language, preferably European such as German, Dutch or French will be highly regarded.
In return the successful applicant will receive:
- A supportive team environment where active contribution is encouraged
- An opportunity to be part of a company challenging the traditional recreational vehicle rental market
- Staff benefits including a generous staff use policy
The successful applicant will be an integral part of the team and as a result we will not be considering applicants on work or study visas. Only applicants with full Australian work rights need apply.
Please direct your application to email@example.com